Mathis’ muse has been rough to dig up the last couple of months.
It still is, I won’t lie.
I’m trying to scrounge him up because I know you lot are a great fan of him, and I appreciate that so much. I love him too!
I’m just being honest.
If I’m inactive on him, however, this doesn’t mean I’m inactive period.
They’re both very dear to me, and both are not experiencing quite as much love as I would have hoped. I worked hard on both of them.
So please— If I’m not around here, don’t neglect my other creations?
Thank you— Every single one of you, for following me. Everyone here is so wonderful I just shnakwf
|"Have you ever even done this before?"|
"But of course!" Mathis exclaimed.
After all, how hard could a simply pose for a casual picture be? Something you would put on Facebook?
His wide smile thinned out into a smaller one. Too plain? He went for a lip-less grin— That would make him seem unhappy. Not smiling at all was too serious for his interests— But perhaps that was the purpose of posing. Show your emotion with the body other than the face, eyes.
Unbeknownst to him, Mathis expressed each thought via action, a confused Kayla staring over her camera.
After several seconds of this charade, Mathis looked over at her with a pathetically sharp face, eyebrows drawn low over his eyes and lips poised in what can only be described as ‘duck-face’.
Kayla burst out laughing.
"How do I pose."
Lumped these all together for ease of reblogging:
- "My parents know."
- "Don’t go."
- "You’re under arrest."
- "Make me."
- "Kiss me you idiot."
- "I didn’t do it."
- "That isn’t mine."
- "Marry me?"
- "Truth hurts, don’t it?"
- "Be mine."
- "You owe me."
- "Just relax."
- "I already regret this."
- "Where are my clothes?"
- "You could have killed someone!"
- "I think I broke it."
- "Do you love me?"
- "We need to talk."
- "Never again."
- "Do I know you?"
- "How drunk are you right now?"
- "Well that was unexpected."
- "Have you ever even done this before?"
- "I just want to cuddle."
- "I can’t even look at you."
- "What happened to you?"
- "Don’t you dare."
- "I missed you."
- "This stays between us."
- "I need a hug."
- "I could kill you!"
- "Kiss me."
- "You’re so weird."
- "Why are you wearing that?"
- "You coward."
- "You’re all out of ____."
- "You. Come. Snuggle. NOW!"
- "I think I’m forgetting something."
- "This seems familiar."
- "You lied to me!"
- "Are you threatening me?"
- "Is that my shirt?"
- "Where did you find this?"
- "Explain yourself."
- "Where were you?"
- "You drive me crazy!"
- "I think I’m falling in love with you. "
- "Are you even listening to me?"
- "Just leave me alone."
- "I need a drink."
- "What were you thinking?"
- "I dare you." or "I dare you to _____."
- "I’m going to be sick."
- "For you, I would _____"
- "Just what did we do last night?"
- "Give it back."
- "I have to go."
- "Shut up and listen."
- "Do you remember this?"
- "Want to hear a secret?"
- "Take responsibility."
- "Don’t look at me like that."
- "Give me another chance."
- "Don’t you dare come near me!"
- "What the hell do you think you’re doing?"
- "You mean everything to me."
- "Why yes, I am as think as you drunk I am."
- "What are you afraid of?"
- "I miss you so very much."
- "No, that can’t be my baby."
- "Just five more minutes."
- "No! You can’t die on me now!"
- "That’s the cheesiest pickup line I’ve ever heard."
- "Put. The. Weapon. Down."
- "What are we doing here?"
- "Do you trust me?"
- "That sounds painful."
- "Are you even listening to yourself?"
- "I’m not speaking to you anymore."
- "I can’t believe you missed that."
- "That was a bad plan."
- "That looked easier on TV."
- "I’ve never heard that one before."
- "I didn’t know you could do that."
Large, round nostrils hovered over the water’s surface, a glowing reflection staring back as the bear took— what appeared— a curious sniff of the water. The spirit exhaled. The water remained undisturbed.
His blurred, white eyes shown back at him, the moon’s twin children in the piece.
He leaned back.
The bear sat on it’s bum— Much similar to the way humans would just casually sit in a seat, only with his massive arms tucked between his spread legs. He hunched. Looked about the empty dock, flakes of snow drifting down and clinging to his black fur.
Still, he was roughly 6 feet in height.
The Soul gave his head a lazy shake. He remembered the docks, the meeting of the young woman who sat with him when he came here. She would tell him about her day. Talk to him, ever if he said nothing.
Sometimes didn’t even look at her.
It had been months, had she even remembered?
Could a figment in a dream forget such occasions?
There’s a knock at the door, to which the tired newly-appointed-Father quickly shuffled for the door, hoping the sleeping Princess down the hall wouldn’t be awoken.
"Can I help you?"
This is Fox, the mun of a series of account that are reblogging this. I’m just here to say that the bold-faced blogs of mine are going to be deleted, as I either don’t use them or the muse totally disappeared. Don’t be disappoint<333 You can still message me on my personal account: thelockartist.
Markusmoran (this was an attempted but failed reboot)
I believe that’s it. If anyone’s going to be upset-spamming me, you can do it on my personal. I like to hear that my characters made an impact at least somewhere, so some words towards them would be loved and appreciated.
But I’m feeling spreaded muses.
Would anyone be against me harassing their character on any of my accounts?? Anon or not I haven’t decided.
Wow guys hay remember when I was an RP account?